Rhinoplasty, also known as nose surgery, improves the features of the nose. These improvements include redefining shape and length of the bridge, tip and nostrils, angle and symmetry, as well as, treating septal deviation or other problems that impair breathing through the nose.
Balance, structural support, and long lasting beauty are the keys to creating an attractive balance between your facial features and getting natural results. Dr. Raffi Hovsepian has helped countless patients achieve an aesthetically balanced facial appearance.
Nose surgery (rhinoplasty) can correct or redefine your nose and help emphasize your best features. Find out for yourself how Dr. Hovsepian can help you achieve your aesthetic goals when you request your consultation online or by telephone.
Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty) can:
- Enhance or reduce the nasal bridge
- Adjust the angle and definition of the nasal tip
- Redefine the apparent length of the nose
- Restore a more natural nose shape after trauma or injury
- Create a more balanced facial appearance