Fat injection, autologous fat transplantation, is the process of extracting fat from one’s own body (using liposuction techniques) and then using this fat as a filler for treating wrinkles, adding volume for facial and hand rejuvenation, and treating contour deformities after liposuction or from scars. Fat transferred in this manner can be considered an ideal filler material for many reasons. First, fat as a filler is very safe since it comes from your own body. Second, the fat injected becomes living tissue and provides a permanent natural result.
- A safe and natural body enhancement protocol
- A filler for treating wrinkles, facial, hand rejuvenation and buttock augmentation
- Restores depleted areas of the body
- Provides volume to sunken cheeks, deep eye depressions, and lip augmentation
- Emphasizes a tighter, firmer, and more flattering body silhouette